6 months standard no quibble warranty
3 months standard no quibble warranty
At eXe we understand the importance of staying mobile, so in the unlikely circumstance your phone should breakdown/malfunction we pride ourselves in getting your phone repaired or replaced and sent back to you with 24 hours of receiving it.
Damage deemed to be caused by the customer i.e.) Liquid Damage, Cosmetic Damage, Internal Damage. Please see T&Cs for full breakdown.
eXe eXtra is a one off payment of £24.99 that gives you an additional 6-month warranty on top of your standard 6-month warranty on all eXe Smartphones.
*You have 14 days after purchase to add eXe eXtra, please click here to purchase or alternatively call 03302 23 23 23 where a friendly member of the team will help you add this benefit.
*eXe eXtra is excluded on all eXe Retro mobile phones.
This limited warranty shall apply to the Exceptional Electronics product (the “Product”). Exceptional Electronics is herein referred to as (“eXe”) within this document. eXe warrants that the product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”). THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”). This Limited Warranty may, however, be transferred to any individual to whom the Product is sold, so long as the original receipt is obtained from the original purchaser. It shall neither exclude nor limit any statutory rights of the Customer.
- This Limited Warranty shall last for six (6) months from the date of original purchase for mobile devices, and six (6) months for accessories (whether included in the mobile device sales package or sold separately) other than the media on which any software is provided, CD-ROM, memory card (“Warranty Period”).
Customer shall present the PROOF OF PURCHASE upon claiming this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where the Product is purchased.
- The product must be returned to base. All items sent to Exceptional Electronics for return under warranty are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Prior to eXe receiving such items the risk of loss and title for such items remains with the customer. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to us upon delivery from the carrier. As such, eXe recommends that when sending items for return under warranty you use an insured and/or traceable method of transit, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or an International Recorded and Trackable delivery service.
- Throughout the Warranty Period eXe or its partners will, at their discretion, without charge and subject to Clause 8 repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of a functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. eXe will return the repaired Product or replaced with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of eXe.
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment.
- If eXe repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or for one (1) month from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
- Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the Product. eXe is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not back-up your data.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:a) the Product serial number, the accessory date code the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible; orb) deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; orc) damage caused by modifying the operating system, such as unlocking,
jailbreaking, rooting or other such software modifications or
d) use other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of eXe (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship. This Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to cracks or scratches on the LCD screen or camera lens; or
e) the defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified; or
f) the defect was caused by a defective function of the cellular network or other system; or
g) the Product software needs to be upgraded due to changes in cellular network parameters; or
h) the defect was caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to an accessory not approved or provided by eXe or the original manufacturer, or used in other than its intended use and where it can be shown by eXe that such defect is not the fault of the Product itself.
- Your Product may contain country specify elements, including software, If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty.
ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO YOU NOTIFYING EXE OF THE ALLEGED DEFECT WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME OF IT HAVING COME TO YOUR ATTENTION AND IN ANY EVENT NO LATER THAN BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
- In the event of Product failure, the Customer should take the following actions:a) Refer to the manufacturer’s user manual, which can be found online, in order to identify and possibly correct the problem.b) If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual the Customer should then contact eXe by telephone, email or writing. Please visit www.exe.co.uk for further information.c) Before the Customer contacts eXe, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- The model and serial number, IMEI number of the Product.
- The Customer’s full address and contact information.
- A copy of the Customers original invoice, receipt or bill of sale of the purchase of the Product. eXe will provide the Customer with instructions regarding how and when the defective Product should be returned. eXe will pay costs in connection with both the return of the defective product to eXe and the repaired Product back to the Customer if the Defective Product is within the Warranty Period.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY GIVEN BY EXE TO THE CUSTOMER. IN NO EVENT SHALL EXE BE LIABLE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THOSE LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
IN ANY CASE EXE AND ITS SUPPLIERS ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE HARDWARE.
eXe does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence, for defects in the Product arising out of its or its suppliers ‘negligence.
PB THE LAWS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES MAY STATE THAT THE SUPPLIER MAY NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ASPECTS OF ITS LIABILITY TO THE CONSUMER. WHERE THAT IS THE CASE, THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY.
This warranty gives the Customer specific legal rights; the Customer may also have other rights, which may vary from country to country. This limited warranty does not affect the Customers statutory rights in law specific to the country of purchase, such rights remain protected. This Limited Warranty will be updated by eXe from time to time. Please visit the eXe website to obtain the latest version of the Limited Warranty for the Product. For more information and to contact support, please refer to eXe webpage at: http://www.eXe.co.uk