- Repairs are carried out at the owners risk and Exceptional Electronics Ltd cannot be liable for any underlying faults that manifest itself as a result of a repair being carried out, all faults on the item must be made clear before repair commences as we will not be held responsible for item faults we are not told about at the time of booking in the repair, once you sign the disclaimer on the repair booking receipt or make a repair service purchase via our website you are agreeing to these conditions completely.
- Liquid damage repairs carry no warranty whatsoever and require payment up front, successful or not. Some liquid damaged phones appear to be working, this is due to corrosion on the components (resistors) when the components (resistors) are shorting together, the engineer cleans the board it may remove the short circuit and may result in the handset no longer powering up at all. Most mobile phone manufacturers do not entertain any form of repair on liquid damaged handsets.
- The service and the materials are provided by Exceptional Electronics Ltd on an “as is” basis, and Exceptional Electronics Ltd expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials and products.
- In no event shall exceptional electronics ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials parts and the products.
- Exceptional Electronics Ltd does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the exceptional electronics ltd for any products or services purchased from exceptional electronics ltd.
5.1 Any data or information that you may have stored on the equipment shall remain your sole responsibility and we accept no liability for loss or corruption of such data howsoever caused. It is your responsibility to keep a record of any such data.
- We shall notify you when the equipment has been repaired or is un-repairable and is available for collection. If you do not collect the equipment within 60 days, we will dispose of the equipment. any sum obtained on disposal will be used to meet any unpaid estimate or repair charges you are liable to pay and any remaining balance will be sent to you or will remain payable by you accordingly.
- If a courtesy phone is required, one will be issued free of charge. There will be a charge of £25 on the courtesy handset if it sustains any damage whatsoever.
- All our repairs carry a 90 day parts and labour warranty.