Exe ensures data is used/kept under the following 8 principals.
- used fairly and lawfully
- used for limited, specifically stated purposes
- used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- handled according to people’s data protection rights
- kept safe and secure
- not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection
Should you wish to find out what data Exceptional Electronics holds on you, download our personal data request form, which can be found here.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com with the subject reference: Personal Data Request. Our data controller will email back to you within 7 days with a guide on how to process your request.
Please note we do make an administration charge of £10 for each individual request.